Thursday, January 15, 2009

My First Blog

Today is sunny and cold. One day we went to Charleston. It was fun. Yesterday was Aaron's birthday. He is my big brother. This is Aaron.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice momo monkey! I love you!!

Alison said...

Aaron looks like he is a great big brother!

Sadie said...

He sure is a silly guy! I bet he makes you laugh a lot.

Anonymous said...

Hello Momo,

I don't want to hear about your big brother. I want to hear about what my momo is doing..Tell us about your day or what you have been doing in school or what you are doing the rest of the week. Or you can tell everyone how much you love your uncle nicky. Ha ha...I love you, Aunt Kay

Rhonda said...

Hello Morgan. What a great little blogger you are going to be. You have it all set up so cute in here! Keep up the great work!

Drummer Boy said...

I like the Pictures she put up there of me. haha